This is a genuine and brand new Sims 3: Into The Future Limited Edition CD Key which can be activated on Origin.
This item is currently a pre-order. The release date for our Sims 3 Into the Future Origin Key is currently scheduled to be on the 1st November 2013.
Buy The Sims™ 3 Into The Future LIMITED EDITION now, and get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack!
After purchasing the Sims 3 Into the Future Key for Origin, you can go to cjs-cdkeys.com/autokey and collect your purchased CD Key. You can then go to the Origin client and enter the code to activate your game!
After activating your key with the Origin client, you will be granted access to a digital download (legal, straight from EA) of the game.
Requires original Sims 3 game in order to play (not included)
Expansion pack - Original Sims 3 game required
Pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack and get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack, featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: The future!
Explore a bold new world, hundreds of years in the future, where your Sims can hone their Advanced Technology Skills to get the most out of advanced science and tech.
Have your Sims cruise around on hoverboards and jetpacks, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or just get creative with futuristic hairstyles and clothing! Create and customize Plumbots with Create-A-Bot and use their “trait chips” to program them with a wide variety of customizable behaviors to demonstrate around your house.
Teleport between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
• Take Your Sims to the Future - For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
• Experiment with Future Technology - Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
• Change Life in the Future - Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
• Tell New Stories with the All-New Create-A-Bot - Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique “trait chips” that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
• Buy and Build the Homes of the Future - Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
• Play with a New World Hundreds of Years into the Future – Strap on a jetpack and visit a futuristic shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
Choose a currency below to get an estimation of price in your local currency. All purchases are charged in GBP.