Battlefield 3 change language – a How To Guide with FREE language changer tool
If you want to change the language of Battlefield 3 without having to re-install, or if you have installed the RU version of the game but want to play in English, you’ve found the right place.
How to change language of Battlefield 3
- Download the free Battlefield 3 language changer, custom developed for CJS CD Keys:
- After downloading, extract the zip file
- run the exe file (You must run as administrator to give the software the necessary privileges)
- Select the language required
- press ‘Activate Language’
- A message box will show confirming the success of the language change.
- Once you get the ‘successful’ message, the language has been changed and the game will now be ready to play.
Alternative method (manual) to change battlefield 3 language in the registry:
- Press Start
- in ‘Run’ type ‘regedit’ and press enter
- browse to:
32 bit PC:
lectronic Arts\Battlefield 3] change 64 bit PC:
ow6432Node \Electronic Arts\Battlefield 3]
- right click the ‘Locale’ key and press ‘edit value’
- change the value of ‘Locale’ to ‘en’ without the quotes and save the ‘Locale’ key.
- right click ‘Language’ key and press ‘edit value’
- change the value of the ‘Language’ key to ‘English’ without the quotes, and save changes.
- Done! Battlefield 3 will now function in english.